*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Get this business package #3 that we have put together for the entrepreneur who wants to start a business. These CD ROMS are made to improve your personal finance and investing skills. Also, included is a powerful and affordable check writing software to manage your business. You have at your fingertips powerful information and software that can make a difference in your business venture(s). You will save invaluable time and money with these CD's. Here are the 2 sleeved CD Roms offered at a great price!
1. SIMPLY MONEY BY SIMPLY MEDIA (New Cd ROM in sleeve)
Updated Web links for the most useful money management resources.
No bugs, no upgrades, and over one million users!
An easy to use check-writing program that keeps track of bills writes and prints checks, keeps tax records.
Financial calculators and more (only if you want to use it! And of course you do!)
Recognition from PC World for its brilliant lack of complexity.
An easy-to-use interface.
Free 24/7 tech support.
2. Finance and Investing (CD ROM in sleeve)
* Strategic investing advice in one hour of how-to video.
* The straightforward and printable ‘Investing Survival Kit’ that will teach you how to create new wealth while preserving what you have.
* Advice from Harvard Business School graduate Deaver Brown on how to take stock in your financial future.
* An easy-to-use interface.
* Free 24/7 tech support.
Chapter 1: Getting Started
• 11 Step Survival Plan
• How Do You Fit In?
• Lifecycle: Standard Categories
• Self-Diagnostic Test
• Your Attitude Towards Money
• Your Personal Financial Situation
• Personal Financial Statement
• Your Financial Goals
• Two Year Good Habit Plan
Chapter 2: Saving
• Your Career
• Your House
• Retirement & Deferred Savings Accounts
• Trusts Taking Care of Your Family
• Growth Stocks or Mutual Funds
Chapter 4: Planning
• Trends that Matter
• Professional Advisors
Clickable List of Audios and Videos
• Audio One: Introduction to Personal Finance & Investing
• Audio Two: Intimidation, Slippery Slope to Poverty
• Audio Three: PMI Thinking
• Audio Four: Medium Term Thinking
• Audio Five: The First Stages of Investing
• Audio Six: Investing and Your Children
• Audio Seven: Basic Investing Rules
• Audio Eight: How to Choose Stocks
• Audio Nine: How to Monitor Your Stocks
• Audio Ten: The Stock Market Today
• Audio Eleven: Short Term Thinking
• Audio Twelve: Summary
• Video One: Three Ingredients for Success
• Video Two: Approaches and the Life Cycle
• Video Three: Is it Harder to Earn Money or to Keep It?
• Video Four: Where to Start
• Video Five: Investment versus Expenses
• Video Six: Extra Money
• Video Seven: Long Term Thinking
• Video Eight: Planning Your Career
• Self-Diagnostic Form
• Personal Financial Statement Form
• Checklist: 11 Smart Strategies
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND FORMAT:
Windows XP, 2000 and 98 compatible with Pentium processor. 16 MB Available RAM. 15 MB Available hard drive. CD-ROM Drive. Soundcard and speakers. FORMAT: CD ROM