*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Get this business package #2 that we have put together for the entrepreneur who wants to start a business and see what it takes to run one. These CD ROMS are made to improve your Sales skills, Managment skills and Negotiation skills. You have at your fingertips powerful information that can make a difference in your business venture(s). You will save invaluable time and money with these great educational learning CD's. Here are the 3 New sleeved CD Roms offered at a great price!
1. Negotiations Handbook (CD ROM)
* Real business people, not actors, demonstrate the right and wrong way to negotiate in one hour of how-to video.
* The straightforward and printable ‘Negotiations Handbook" that will teach you how to negotiate with others.
* Advice from Harvard Business School graduate Deaver Brown on how to take your business negotiation skills to the next level.
* An easy-to-use interface.
* Free 24/7 tech support.
1. The fundamentals
2. Negotiate on the Merits
3. Negotiations Skills
4. Negotiation Talents
7. Beware of These Tactics
8. Your Negotiating Patterns
11. When Hiring People
12. Collecting Money
13. How to Think About the Issues
14. Suggested Readings
Appendix: List of Clickable Videos
• Video One: Volvo Sale
• Video Two: Chevy Sale
• Video Three: Impact of me-ness
• Video Four: Negotiate on the Merits
• Video Five: Clues, Client Types & Opportunities
• Video Six: The Negotiation Skill Set
• Video Seven: Negotiation Talents
• Video Eight: The Negotiating Don’ts
• Video Nine: Beware of These Tactics
• Video Ten: Negotiations Patterns
• Video Eleven: Managers
• Video Twelve: Hiring People
• Video Thirteen: PMI Thinking
• Video Fourteen: Union/Management Case Study
2. Sales Skills (CD ROM)
Part 1: The Fundamentals
Part 2: The Skills Set
Part 3: Why People Won’t Work on Their Selling Skills
Part 4: More on Specific Skills & Knowledge
Part 5: Define Your Selling Proposition by What Your Company Does Not Do
Part 6: Personality Traits: Nice, Firm, Listen, Give ‘em What They Want!
Part 7: Learn Your Craft
Part 8: Strategy & Tactics of Selling
Part 9: Mechanics of Selling
Part 10: Hiring Sales People
Part 11: Sales & Order Department
Part 12: Reference Information
Part 13: Further Readings
Appendix A: Umbroller Stroller Case at Harvard Business School
Appendix B: Basic Presentation Format
Appendix C: Cross River (Umbroller) Catalog
Appendix D: List of Clickable Video Clips
• Opening Your Mind so the Opportunities Can Flow In
•The Skill Set: Know Your Deal
• Know What You are—and What You are Not
• Personality & Presence: The mission critical sale
oWrong Way: Sales Person Doesn’t Get It
oRight Way: Sales Person Listens and Gives ‘em What They Want
• Learn Your Craft: The Product Sale
oWrong Way: Sales Person has 2 mouths and 1 ear
oRight Way: Sales Person Listens, Responds, Gets the Order
• Analyze the Situation: The Product Service Sale
oWrong Way: Research Not Done; Not Listening; Arguing
oRight Way: Sales Person listens, responds, Closes
• The Volvo Sale: Higher Income, Status Product, Discretionary Income
• The Chevy Sale: Moderate Income, No Status issues, Basic Income
• Hiring Sales People
3. Managing your home office (CD ROM)
* Build on Your Successes.
* Do the Simple Things First.
* The Big Projects.
Setting Up Your Office for Success.
* First Practical Steps.
* Make Your Office Location a Priority.
* Elegant to Spend; Inelegant to Earn.
* Impact on Your Children
* Prohibitions and Rules.
How to Stock Your Home Office.
* Home PC.
* Essential Software Programs.
* Helpful Software Programs.
* Other Equipment.